Book Extract from Irene Stein's Book - "Health for Life"
Copyright © Irene Stein 1997
There are many reasons for the modern inability to conceive. Statistics show that men these days have lower sperm counts, whilst women are leaving it later to start a family. Despite the fact that the optimal age for conception is late teens and early twenties, recent research has revealed that the average age is now 29–30, when a woman’s egg production is already diminishing. Failure to conceive can be due to all manner of physical causes, but it is always possible that there is some dietary deficiency. We know that women must have adequate supplies of Folic Acid in their system before conception can occur, and a lack of the amino acid Arginine can result in a low sperm count. Both are present in Royal Jelly, so it is well worth trying if a man’s sperm count needs to be increased, or if no other reason for failure to conceive can be found. In addition, both Testosterone and Oestrogen along with Damiana, which acts like Testosterone, are all present in the formulation, so boosting the couple’s hormone levels to a peak at the crucial time of conception. You may remember that before the Duke and Duchess of York conceived their daughter, Princess Beatrice, there were press reports that the couple were taking large doses of my Royal Jelly formulation to increase their chances of starting a family. It was even said that the Duchess was taking massive doses of my liquid Royal Jelly tonic with this aim in view. She obviously fared very well on her bee’s milk diet!
STRESSED AND SEXED OUT
- The more stress endured the greater the need for optimum levels of vitamins, minerals and amino acids to avoid becoming tired, sluggish and possibly quite ill. This is because stress weakens the immune system, resulting in more colds and coughs and in some cases chronic fatigue syndrome, ulcers, arthritis, allergies, cancer and heart attacks. The loss of sexual virility or impotence in men (and women) is another consequence of severe stress.
- The remedy is Royal Jelly – the food of queen bees! For many centuries it has been recognized as good for health, well-being and fertility in many different cultures! What industrious worker bees collect to extend the life and maintain the prodigious fertility of their queen bees is evidently also rich in nutrients for human consumption (more so than honey) and should combat the ravages of stress-related health problems. Experience shows that it does.
- Irene Stein has perfected a Royal Jelly formula, Irene, and observed its astonishing benefits for over 30 years. Irene only uses fresh Royal Jelly, flown in from China, as it is more nutritious and is enhanced with premium grade herbs – such as Korean Ginseng, Echinacea, Damiana and Saw Palmetto (for improved effectiveness). These added herbal extracts and tinctures are known for their health benefits and aphrodisiac properties. Moreover, masters in herbal remedies, biochemistry and homeopathy have skilfully increased the potency and capacity for body-absorption of these vital ingredients.
- The Ginseng component in the Irene formula is recommended by “Daily Health News” (published by Bottom Line), in an article written by Carole Jackson in the 22 March 2005 newsletter: “Ginseng may be the patriarch of herbs. It has been used across the globe for everything from boosting sexual desire to easing childbirth, improving memory and increasing energy. To this day, it is sold in Germany specifically as an aid to sexual function. In the US, Ginseng root is popularly touted as a way to beat stress, improve vigour and simply feel better. According to clinical herbalist Douglas Schar, DipPhyt, MNIMH, who practices in London and Washington DC: “Ginseng is an adaptogen. That means it can help increase your resistance to physical, chemical, mental or biological stress”. The key word to note is stress! Technically, stress is a challenge above and beyond what your body is used to. Furthermore, Irene Stein only uses in her formula the carefully preserved premium grade Red Korean Ginseng with an official stamp of approval, because this more mature root develops Peptic Acids, Ginsenosides, Adenosine and Manganese compounds which stimulates insulin production in diabetics and contains anti-oxidants (not found in the white roots). Her trade secret methodology in the production of this formula maximizes the potency and absorption of all the active ingredients. This explains the often dramatic and wide spectrum of health conditions beneficially affected, apart from the aphrodisiac and anti-stress features.
- How does it work? Scientists have discovered that Royal Jelly stimulates the adrenal glands to produce Cortin and Adrenaline, which increase metabolism and sexual function and that Royal Jelly contains the male and female sex hormones. Ginseng, for example, improves alertness, relaxation, appetite, vitality and alleviates depression. Echinacea is a natural antibiotic. The synergistic interaction of all the ingredients maximize the benefits.
A headline in the Jersey Evening Post read: “We discovered the secret of fatigue-free travel.” After describing Irene Stein as “the Queen Bee of Royal Jelly” they add that “Irene’s unique liquid Royal Jelly preparation is a completely natural formulation which delivers multiple benefits including increased stamina, improved concentration and faster recovery rates – all of which are of particular concern to those driving long distances or undertaking protracted journeys by plane, train or boat".
This is obviously no ordinary vitamin supplement. Clients have reported results ranging from accelerated recovery rates after surgical operations through to the alleviation of chronic symptoms of (amongst others) arthritis, back pain and hayfever, which previously could only be treated with anti-inflammatory drugs.
“Business News” (a publication from the Midlands in England) wrote about Irene and ‘Executive Stress,’ noting that “stress-related illness probably accounts for more lost working days than any other condition, since it crops up in so many guises.” Yet Irene, backed up by scientific analysis and a plethora of testimonial and anecdotal evidence, is they say due to the product containing “practically every vitamin, mineral and amino acid required to enhance health.”
“British Airways” BUSINESS LIFE In-flight magazine gave travellers information about “Royal Relief” with the help of Irene, “shown in lab tests to be ten times as potent as Royal Jelly on its own.” They also carried the product to be used by those who want to experience “less travel fatigue and less jet-lag.”
A compound of fresh Royal Jelly and Ginseng, potentised by a herbal distillate of Echinacea, has been proven in laboratory studies to be ten times as powerful as Royal Jelly in isolation. Laboratory analysis shows that the Irene formulation contains every vitamin, mineral and amino acid required to enhance health and is a rich natural source of the sex hormones Testosterone and Oestrogen.
One of the benefits of taking this formulation is that as well as the health benefits it offers, Irene increases energy, stamina levels and improves physical agility - a real plus both for lovers and sports enthusiasts alike. A daily dose can raise fertility levels by balancing and boosting the hormonal system, as dozens of unsolicited testimonials received by the company, attest. In her book, "Royal Jelly - nature's richest health food", Irene Stein details several cases including menopausal women conceiving and a couple who had tried for 14 years to have a child - they started taking the Royal Jelly formulation in August and on New Years Day found that she was pregnant - two years later they had another child, when the mother was 40 years old.
A similar case study from Greece details a lady who had been trying for seven years to conceive and had undergone unsuccessful in vitro fertilisation on two occasions. Four months after starting the formulation, she became pregnant.
Download printable pdf version of "SOLVING MENSTRUATION, PREGNANCY AND FERTILITY PROBLEMS" here
Copyright © Irene Stein 1997
With an increased openness about sexual prowess and the ready availability of graphic films and literature, comparisons are bound to be drawn. Unfortunately life rarely imitates art and the pressure to ‘get it right on the night’ often leads to unfulfilled promises. Stress also has a way of dampening down the libido, so that the urge to make wild passionate love may be the last thing you are able to do at the end of a long hard day. Our sex drive also diminishes at various times during our lives; after childbirth for example, or during illness or bereavement. Stress and depression also have a dampening effect on our love lives often exacerbating the root cause of the problem.
As a result, for centuries, people have turned for help in the form of aphrodisiacs – powdered rhino horn, tigers’ penises, sea horses – unfortunately not only are these endangering the lives of many animals, their worth is based on myth and hearsay. In contrast there are two naturally occurring substances which are scientifically proven to have an effect on potency and fertility levels; Royal jelly and Ginseng. King Henry VIII, in his desperate desire to father a male heir, discovered that beekeepers had more sons, and issued a royal warrant to encourage the production of the best raw ingredients. Shortly after his only son was conceived. Several centuries later both Sarah, Duchess of York and Prince Andrew took my Royal Jelly formulation to boost their fertility prior to the conception of the royal princesses. King Louis XIV was given Ginseng by the King of Siam and ordered the Academy of Science in Paris to carry out tests on the root. Both declared themselves satisfied with the aphrodisiac effects of Ginseng and the energy boost it provided. A much more recent study showed that when two groups of men were fed either Ginseng or a placebo, and then asked about their sexual activity over the trial period, the group taking the active substance noted an ‘improvement’, whilst the men taking the placebo actually saw a reduction!
Thanks to its Royal Jelly and Ginseng content, Irene is pumped full of Testosterone and Oestrogen – the male and female sex hormones – which along with Damiana can stimulate and enhance a flagging libido.
Back to Top
INFERTILITY, ENERGY, HAIR GROWTH
I first met Irene Stein 3 months ago. At that time, my husband and I were trying for a baby using IVF so I was interested in taking something that would optimise my health and hopefully increase my chances of becoming pregnant. I take care of myself and thankfully don’t have other health issues.
It may be a coincidence, but the IVF cycle one month after I started to take the products was successful.
I am now almost completing my first trimester and I am feeling extremely well. I do have occasional days when I feel a little tired, but in general I have a good level of energy and I am only suffering with very mild morning sickness.
Although it is hard for me to assess the changes – as I don’t know what to put down to the pregnancy and what to put down to the stabilized oxygen and Irene – I see the products as a kind of insurance policy for my health.
My husband Mark also takes stabilized oxygen and Irene Royal Jelly and says that he feels much more energised. This month, he also noticed that his hair is growing back thicker than previously.
My mum suffers with osteoarthritis in her knees and hands. Due to the Irene Royal Jelly formulation’s success in the past in arthritic clients, I suggested that she start taking it along with stabilised oxygen. She has only been taking them for 2 months which is a little early to see a big difference, but she has commented that her mood has definitely lifted.
I feel confident that Irene Royal Jelly and Stabilised Oxygen will work to make sure that my good health continues throughout my pregnancy.
Francesca Bodner (Israel - May 2004)
Fertility, Pregnancy from a difficult start point
I discovered Irene's Royal Jelly in 2005, this was a particularly difficult year for me as I had been diagnosed with abnormal cells on my cervix, we had been thinking of starting a family and as you can imagine I was devastated to say the least.
In preparation for trying to conceive I had been on a rigorous vitamin campaign only to find out that after about nine months I wasn't absorbing the vitamins and minerals properly!! I was absolutely astounded and so disheartened!! As I decided to treat my cervical dysplasia with natural methods I was on a mission to improve and strengthen my immune system.
I had lots of little health problems, including constipation, bloating and tiredness! However it was really the abnormal cells which I was primarily concerned with. I used the Royal Jelly in conjunction with the Oxygen drops and ozone therapy and within 6 months I had a clean bill of health!!!
My husband in 2005 had been diagnosed with a low sperm count, although we only ever had one test, I firmly believe that after taking Royal Jelly his sperm count improved so much so that we conceived our first child who was born in May 2007! At the time I was in my late 30's I had a fantastic pregnancy and didn't suffer with the usual complaints and never felt tired!!!
I am now 40 still breast feeding my 15 month old and thinking of conceiving our second baby!! I know that with Irene's Royal jelly I am giving my body everything it needs to support my own needs, that of my little boy and hopefully that of a new little one! I cannot describe my joy at having found a product that is natural and actually provides so many benefits!!!
Sep 4, 2008
Royal Jelly for the Royals - press archive
- Diana on a jelly baby diet ... Princess Diana is beating the pregnancy blues with the food of queen bees ... download articles here and here
- Fergie's bee jelly baby ... Duchess Fergie got pregnant after taking giant does of a love potion made by bees ... download/open articles here and here
- Bee jelly mailed to Palace for Duchess who craved a baby ... download/open article here
- Love Potion ... It Worked! Fergie and Andrew in a happy mood soon after the news of their "jelly" baby become official ... download/open article here
- Jelly Babies - Parents Magazine ... during both her pregnancies the Princess of Wales took the aptly named royal jelly to help her avoid morning sickness. It worked so well that she advised the Duchess of York to do the same ... download/open article here
Back to Top